Pioneer Travel - Code of Conduct
Code Number 1
A Pioneer Travel member shall be guided in all professional and personal activities, by truth, accuracy, honsety, fairness and integrity.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall obey all laws and regulations and shall avoid any conduct or activity which would cause unjust harm to others.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall not engage in any act or omission of a dishonest, deceitful or fradulent nature in the conduct of business activities.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall conduct its/his/her dealings in a civil, courteous and professional manner.
Code Number 2
A Pioneer Travel member shall exercise truth, honesty, integrity and fair dealings with his/her/its customers and/or Packaged Travel component planning on the basis of sound business judgement and information.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall develop, assemble and complete Pacckaged Travel planning and/or Packaged Travel component planning on the basis of sound business judgment and information..
- A Pioneer Travel member shall provide complete, accurate and informative materials, agreements, documents, information (print, electronic media, television radio or otherwise) to its customers and/or to consumers. Informative materials, agreements, documents, information (print, electronic media, television, radio or otherwise) produced and/or utilized by an NTA member shall not contain false, misleading or incomplete information..
- A Pioneer Travel member shall utilize solicitation materials and agreements with its customers (print, electronic media, television, radio or otherwise) that contain sufficient information to enable the customer to make an informed purchasing decision and which are clear and understandable.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall keep its customer's reasonably informed about the status of a matter and provide communication and information to its customers in a prompt and timely manner.
Code Number 3
A Pioneer Travel member should promote public confident in Pioneer Travel.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall use the Pioneer Travel logos as an emblem of the highest standards of professional conduct..
- No Pioneer Travel member shall commercially disparage the business activities of any participant in the Packaged Travel industry without good and supportable basis.
- A Pioneer Travel member shall assist in maintaining the integrity of Pioneer Travel's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility, should report promptly to Pioneer Travel any information concerning a violation of Pioneer Travel's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and, upon request, shall disclose any information concerning any alleged violation thereof to Pioneer Travel to facilitate an investigation of any such alleged violation.
Code Number 4
A Pioneer Travel Member should keep informed on the latest techniques, developments and knowledge pertinent to the Packaged Travel industry.
- A Pioneer Travel member should maintain and strive to improve its/his/her professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- A Pioneer Travel member should be informed on those financial and operational matters that are essential to the maintenance of the member's professional competence in assembling, furnishing and/or providing the components of Packaged Travel and or providing reliable and efficient service to and for the Packaged Travel Consumer.
- A Pioneer Travel member should maintain and raise professional standards in the Packaged Travel Industry and support the development, improvement and enforcement of such regulations and codes as shall foster competence and ethical conduct on the part of all Pioneer Travel members and benefit the public.